Our programs are effective, individualized, and managed by our experienced staff.
From long-term residential programs and detoxification to outpatient treatment and support programs, we can get you started on the path toward freedom from your addiction, so you can live your life to the fullest.
Our detox program is a safe and medically-supervised period of withdrawal.
- 24-hour supervised program
- Critical first step in recovery
- Customized detox plan for each client
Our residential program provides clients with a structured environment to focus on recovery.
- Individualized treatment plans
- 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day programs
- Staff on-call 24 hours a day
Our outpatient program offers effective, compassionate support for clients in active recovery.
- Ideal for early to middle-stage dependency
- Counseling, treatment, and resources
- Group and individual counseling
Our extended care program provides ongoing support to clients learning to live sober.
- Allows longer stays for residential clients
- Group and individual therapy
- Master’s level and licensed counselors
A full range of treatment programs
At Into Action, we understand that every client has a unique experience with substance abuse and addiction, allowing us to personalize our treatment to meet their needs. We offer a wide range of personalized addiction treatment led by expert staff.
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- On-Site Medical Detox
- Low Staff-to- Patient Ratio
- In Network Provider
- One-on-One Counseling
- Warm, Caring Environment
- Family Counseling
- Extended Aftercare
- Recovery Activities
- 3 Year CARF Accreditation
Get Help Today
We are in-network with most insurance companies.
Please call us to see if your HMO, PPO, or EPO insurance plan will cover your treatment. Or ask us about our affordable self-pay plans.