On-Site Medical Detox
Medically supervised detox treatment to begin recovery.
- Individually supervised programs
- Critical first step for substance abuse
- Prepares clients for next steps in treatment
Customized Treatment Plans
A recovery program designed to fit individual needs.
- Key elements of effective treatment
- Input from experienced counselors
- Uncover underlying challenges such as trauma and depression
Maintaining accountability and responsibility through group discussion.
- Emphasizes honesty, accountability, and helping others
- Provides adaptable framework for clients
- Guidelines for productive, healthy relationships
Opportunities to strengthen bonds between clients and their families.
- Both local and out-of-town family therapy options
- Weekly group meetings or check-ins
- Discharge recommendations and counseling
Counseling, training, and recreation to develop healthy lifestyles.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Post-trauma intervention
- Life skills and coping skills training
Facilitation and guidance through tough conversations with loved ones.
- Pre-intervention counseling
- Intervention services
- Treatment program development and admission
Clients benefit from our proactive, people-first approach that ensures they experience personalized, attentive therapy and treatment throughout their recovery journey. We stand by our clients even after they graduate with ongoing alumni events and support.
Clients enjoy recreation and fitness activities, therapy, and leisure time on-site at our state-of-the-art residential facility.
In Network Provider
Unlike many treatment centers, we are an in-network provider with many insurance providers, enabling us to help more clients recover.
Warm, Caring Environment
Many of our staff members are themselves in recovery, helping us create a compassionate and warm treatment environment for all.
Health & Fitness
Clients enjoy fitness and recreation on-site as well as outings to a fully-stocked gym five days per week for a healthy outlet.
Low Staff-To-Patient Ratio
We purposefully keep our client census low so that we can provide individualized care to each client based on their needs.
3 Year CARF Accreditation
We are proud to hold the esteemed three-year CARF accreditation, a mark of high quality care among treatment providers.
Chef On Staff
Our clients enjoy handmade meals from our on-site chef, who emphasizes nutrition and balanced diets as a part of recovery.
All clients benefit from our extended aftercare program, helping them reintegrate into their daily lives in a healthy and sustainable way.
Get Help Today
We are in-network with most insurance companies.
Please call us to see if your HMO, PPO, or EPO insurance plan will cover your treatment. Or ask us about our affordable self-pay plans.