We are pleased to have Dr. Mohammed Saeed, M.D. join our staff as the Medical Director. Dr. Saeed is a board-certified, psychiatry specialist with over four decades of experience helping patients in the medical field. He received training in General Psychiatry at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston, Texas. He furthered his training during his Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, also at UTMB.
Recognized for his excellent clinical skills and leadership qualities, Dr. Saeed was selected as the Medical Director of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at UTMB. He subsequently went on to hold positions as the Chairman of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Mainland Medical Center Hospital in Texas City and the Medical Director of Deveraux Hospital in League City.
Dr. Saeed is excited to join the Into Action team in providing optimal treatment and compassion to those suffering from addiction.
- Addiction Medicine
- Patient Safety
- Emergency medicine
- Healthcare information technology
- Internal medicine
- Managed care
- Family medicine
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Medical Director at Bayshore Medical Center
- Medical Director of Deveraux Hospital
- Assistant Professor and Medical Director at UTMB
- General Psychiatry at the University of Texas Medical Branch
- Medical Director and Chairman of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Mainland Medical Center Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital: Psychiatry, Residency Hospital, and Fellowship
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital: Internship Hospital
- Sind Medical College: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Medicine
Get Help Today
We are in-network with most insurance companies.
Please call us to see if your HMO, PPO, or EPO insurance plan will cover your treatment. Or ask us about our affordable self-pay plans.