Future Patients of Recovery Treatment in Houston, TX
We look forward to being a part of your recovery process and want your stay with us to be comfortable. The following are guidelines for what to bring and what not to bring to treatment. Recovery is a journey. It is our intention to make your journey as pleasant and pain-free as possible by being accommodating in any way that we can. That starts with helping clients through the detox process as quickly and painlessly as possible, then proceeding to work with clients on resolving issues and laying the foundation for long term sobriety.
- Photo ID and Insurance Card (if applicable)
- 5 days’ worth of clothes
- Gym clothes and shoes
- Personal hygiene supplies: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, body wash, shampoo, etc.
- A family picture
- IPod or mp3 player for use at the gym and during free time (no phones with our sim card)
- 30 days’ worth of medication
- Shower shoes
- Minimal spending money
Not to bring:
- Drugs or alcohol
- No Cologne, mouthwash, or aftershave, or any alcohol-containing products
- Inappropriate or Offensive Materials
- Expensive Jewelry/Watches (please leave at home)