Court Ordered Treatment
Court Ordered Drug Treatment in Houston, TX
Many addicts do not get the help they need until they are ordered to do so by the court – as the court recognizes that addiction is an illness, not a crime. At Into Action Recovery Centers, our staff understands the requirements of court-ordered treatment and will facilitate the communication required among attorneys, judges and community supervisors and social workers. Whether you are being remanded to treatment by the court or are working on an agreement that might benefit from your treatment, we can help.
Our experienced, compassionate staff works with each patient to design an individual treatment program to address your specific recovery and rehabilitation needs. We will help you to develop the tools and resources you need for life-long sobriety while treating your underlying drug or alcohol dependency. We will work with you to meet any conditions set by the court for your treatment as you recover.
Our services include:
- Experienced, licensed professional treatment team. Into Action’s multi-disciplinary staff is available to provide effective treatment targeted to your individual situation.
- Detoxification. Our medical staff is experienced in treating the symptoms and side effects during withdrawal from different drugs, alcohol and multiple addictions.
- Inpatient treatment programs. Our inpatient treatment programs provide the structure and security you need to focus on achieving your sobriety, exploring any underlying reasons for your addiction and developing a plan for long-term success.
- Family therapy. Family therapy allows you and your family to work together to repair any damage your addiction may have caused to your relationship and provides your family with the tools they need to offer you support during your recovery.
- Intensive outpatient programs. Into Action’s intensive outpatient services provide support for you if you do not need a residential program or as you transition out of the residential program and learn to live sober.
We recognize that drug and alcohol addiction is a disease that affects people across all incomes, races and ages and we offer our addiction treatment with dignity, compassion and understanding. Into Action’s staff is available 24/7 to answer your questions and to begin the admissions process to start you on your recovery. We are located in Houston, Texas and can take admissions from around the country.
Call today to speak to our admissions staff to see how we can help you or a loved one overcome their drug or alcohol addiction.