Drug Treatment Program
Drug Treatment Program Houston, TX
Into Action Recovery Centers offers effective, individualized drug treatment programs managed by our experienced staff. We work with each patient to identify the underlying causes of your addiction and provide you with the resources and tools to successfully overcome your addiction.
At our substance abuse treatment center, we offer a range of addiction rehabilitation options, from long-term residential programs to outpatient treatment and support programs. Into Action can get you started on the path toward freedom from your addiction and provide you with the tools for long-term success, so you can live your life to the fullest.
Drug addiction, or dependency, can be the result of use of many different drugs – from prescription drugs to club drugs to heroin or cocaine. Many users have multiple addictions, requiring special detoxification and treatment programs. The causes of drug addiction are as unique as each addict:
- Patients undergoing treatment for pain relief who slide into dependency using OxyContin, Vicodin or other oxycodones or hydrocodones.
- Teens and young adults who use club drugs over time and become addicted from long-term use. These include Molly, MDMA, ecstasy, methamphetamine, GHB and Rohypnol.
- Patients using prescription stimulants or depressants who require larger doses to achieve the same “benefit” from the drug. These include codeine, benzodiazepine, methamphetamine, hydrocodone and oxycodone.
- Cocaine, heroin and PCP users who started with experimental or recreational use, or who switched to cocaine or heroin when other drugs no longer provided the “hit” they were looking for.
- Addicts who started by “self-medicating,” using any of the available prescription or street drugs.
The negative effects of drug use are physical, emotional and social. Addicts can experience severe personality changes. As the drug takes over the addict’s life, he or she can lose his or her family, home and job while suffering a wide range of physical symptoms including changes to brain chemistry, respiratory failure, kidney and liver failure and weight loss, erratic behavior and emotional instability.
Into Action’s drug treatment programs are customized for each patient to address the specific causes of your addiction as well as treating your underlying drug dependency or dependencies. Our staff is available 24/7 to answer your questions and to begin the admissions process to start you on your recovery. Into Action is located near Houston, Texas and can take admissions from around the country.
Call today to speak to our admissions staff to see how we can help you or a loved one overcome their drug addiction.