Drug Rehab Center
Drug Rehab Center in Houston, Texas
Into Action Recovery’s customized drug rehab programs are designed to effectively treat addictions to a wide range of drugs. Our experienced staff works with each patient to identify the drug or drugs involved, diagnose the underlying causes of your addiction and provide you with the resources and tools to successfully overcome your addiction. We offer a range of rehabilitation treatmentoptions, from long-term residential programs to outpatient treatment and support programs. Into Action can get you started on the path toward freedom from your addiction, so you can live your life to the fullest.
We have experience treating addictions from a broad spectrum of drugs, including prescription drugs, club drugs, heroin and cocaine. Many addicts use and abuse multiple drugs and require specialized treatment programs to detox from the drug and develop the strategies to successfully overcome their addictions. We work with you to identify the causes of your addiction, which are as unique as each addict:
- Patients undergoing treatment for pain relief who slide into dependency using OxyContin, Vicodin or other hydrocodones and oxycodones.
- Teens and young adults who use club drugs over time and become addicted from long-term use. These include Molly, MDMA, ecstasy, methamphetamine, GHB and Rohypnol.
- Patients using prescription stimulants or depressants who require larger doses to achieve the same “benefit” from the drug. These include codeine, benzodiazepine, methamphetamine, hydrocodones and oxycodone.
- Cocaine, heroin and PCP users who started with experimental or recreational use, or who switched to cocaine or heroin when other drugs no longer provided the “hit” they were looking for.
- Addicts who started by “self-medicating,” using any of the available prescription or street drugs.
As the drug takes over the addict’s life, he or she can lose his or her family, home and job while suffering a wide range of physical symptoms including changes to brain chemistry, respiratory failure, kidney and liver failure and weight loss, erratic behavior and emotional instability. The negative effects of drug use are physical, emotional and social.
At Into Action, we work with each patient to develop an individual drug rehabilitation program designed to address the specific causes of the addiction as well as treating the underlying dependency. We have experience in treating multiple drug addictions, from managing detoxification through developing life strategies to remain sober after treatment.Our staff is available 24/7 to answer your questions and to begin the admissions process to start you on your recovery. Into Action’s drug rehab center is located near Houston, Texas and we take admissions from around the country.
Call today to speak to our admissions staff to see how we can help you or a loved one overcome their drug addiction.